Friday 5 July 2013

Hard Rock

Since I have been craving burgers a.k.a Carbs with patties which are loaded with FAT not to mention cheese, dressings and fries which blows calories through the roof!


. . .



You get the point. : P






So this was planned the week before . . .




Hard Rock Cafe, Kuala Lumpur





This is what we had;









S.O.B. BURGER @ MYR49.90
Basted with spicy Chipotle Pepper puree and topped with Monterey Jack cheese. Served on a buttered-toasted bun with Hard Rock Guacamole & grilled onions.






FRESH APPLE COBBLER @ MYR20.00
A country favourite, served warm with vanilla ice cream, topped with walnuts and caramel sauce.



I had the S.O.B burger. It didn't taste specially good though. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking of the burger I had in Howdy Grillhouse, Kuching. : P I'll blog about the burger @ Howdy's in another post some other time.

However, their Apple Cobbler did make it into one of favorite desserts; apart from brownies at TGIF and Nando's.



Hard Rock's Apple Cobbler served with a scoop of Häagen-Dazs ice cream with caramel is just something I think everyone should have a try. Period.







Ping


No comments:

Post a Comment